- Everything is now web based (administration, user monitoring, jobs, reports, user manager, preferences).
- CrushSync client application real-time replication and synchronization (delta transfers, high speed tunnel integration).
- WebInterface supports movie thumbnails, including ability to hover over thumbnail and see multiple frames from the movie.
- WebInterface can play movie files, and mp3 files directly in the browser.
- PGP in-stream encryption / decryption on a per folder level in the VFS.
- Many new CrushTask plugin items
- HTTP POST/GET can be done with information about the upload, or download
- PGP encryption or decryption on files
- POP3/IMAP support to pull files out of email attachments and do things with them
- Users list can find users, and repeatedly call a task with variables from that user (such as pulling in attachments from emails accounts for all users).
- Multiple administrators can work simultaneously on the server.
- Share files/folders between users in CrushFTP without temp links and expirations.
- Indexed searches for faster results in the WebInterface.
- Uses built in tools for OS X in building icon, and movie thumbnails.
- Reverse proxy where CrushFTP is the reverse proxy, and other app servers are behind CrushFTP.
- VFS back end has been rewritten supporting proxying to servers running FTP(s)/SFTP/HTTP(s)/WebDAV.
- WebInterface has a count down timer for when your session expires.
- Updates can be applied with a single click.
- Radius plugin for authentication against Radius servers.
- Web API calls can be done for custom controls over server administration.
General overview video showing some of these features.
Add new attachment
Only authorized users are allowed to upload new attachments.
G’day (anonymous guest) Log in